Featuring a long, stable fiberglass stem – these suit many fishing conditions. Whether used with corn, pellets or meat, they offer a really stable presentation making them the ideally for fishing short.The shape really does give them a sense of balance, pinpoint sensitivity and a low resistance. They’re also great at supporting larger baits!
- 8mm hollow plastic bristle
- 9mm fiberglass stem
- Designed in-house by famed float maker Mick Wilkinson,
- Virtually indestructible
- Stable fiberglass stem that runs through the whole body
- Excels when fishing short
- Glued side eye buried deep into the body for increased strength